Creative Sessions Rate & Schedule
Saori Weaving Sessions:
Enjoy freestyle weaving within minutes of sitting behind a Saori Loom. Create unique and personal textile art with an abundance of quality yarns, ropes, string, and wool roving. No previous weaving experience necessary, just open minds and ready hands! Click here for more information on Saori Weaving.
3-Hour Introduction 9:00am-12:00pm
- One-on-one: Php 3,000 + materials fee of Php260/oz.
- 2 Guests: Php 2,400 + materials fee of Php260/oz.
- 3 Guests: Php 2,100 + materials fee of Php260/oz.
- You'll be able to take home a unique tapestry/wall hanging
- If you'd like to extend your weaving experience on the day of your session, you may do so with the following rates:
- One-on-one: Php1,000/hour
- 2 Guests: Php800/hour
- 3 Guests: Php700/hour
- A snack and refreshments are included
All-Day Intensive 9:00am-4:00pm
- One-on-one: Php 5,800 + materials fee of Php260/oz.
- 2 Guests: Php 4,600 + materials fee of Php260/oz.
- 3 Guests: Php 4,000 + materials fee of Php260/oz.
- This longer session will allow you to explore more techniques and create a larger piece of fabric or multiple smaller pieces of fabric.
- Lunch and refreshments are included
*Guests weave around 1- 3oz. for a 3-Hour Introduction session. This is only an estimate. The length and weight greatly varies from weaver to weaver.
Studio Time for Returning Guest Weavers
- This is for guests that have already taken the 3-Hour Introduction or All-Day Intensive Session.
- This allows previous guests to work on self-guided projects with the use of Saori Looms and access to the yarns, wool and various materials in the studio.
- 1 Guest: Studio Fee of Php1,000/hour + materials fee of Php260/oz.
- 2 Guests: Studio Fee of Php 800/hour +materials fee of Php260/oz.
- 3 Guests: Studio Fee of Php700/hour +materials fee of Php260/oz.
- If guests stay for 5 hours or more, an additional 15% discount will be applied to Studio Fee rate.
CHUNKY CROCHETED BASKET
This Creative Session is your chance to crochet with an amazing chunky yarn called Tough Love. It is made of 100% New Zealand wool and hand felted in Nepal. The awesome people at Love Fest Fibers work with skilled women artisans to create this sturdy yarn and provide vital job opportunities as they face ongoing development challenges.
From New Zealand, to Nepal, and San Francisco, I am so happy to bring this quality yarn to the Philippines!
Includes the following:
- 1 Ball of Tough Love Yarn ( 50yards, 25oz.)
- 1 Jumbo Bamboo Crochet Hook ( 25mm)
- Light Snack and Refreshments
Everyone is welcome! No previous crochet experience required. The materials provided are enough for you to finish one CHUNKY CROCHETED BASKET. There is no rush to finish your piece in two hours, I'll be giving you enough direction to comfortably finish your basket at home.
See you at the studio!
To reserve a slot, please text 09178512926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you want a specific color of yarn, please let me know when you make your reservation. Thank you!
March 24, 2018: FULLY BOOKED
April 7, 2018: FULLY BOOKED
April 14: 9:00AM-12:00PM FULLY BOOKED, 2:00PM-5:00PM 3 SLOTS AVAILABLE
April 28: 9:00AM-12:00PM FULLY BOOKED, 2:00-5:00PM 3 SLOTS AVAILABLE
May 5: 9:00AM-12PM 3 SLOTS AVAILABLE, 2:00PM-5:00PM 3 SLOTS AVAILABLE OR WHOLE DAY WEAVING 9:00AM-4:00PM
May 12: 9:00AM-12PM 3 SLOTS AVAILABLE, 2:00PM-5:00PM 3 SLOTS AVAILABLE OR WHOLE DAY WEAVING 9:00AM-4:00PM
May19: 9:00AM-12PM 3 SLOTS AVAILABLE, 2:00PM-5:00PM 3 SLOTS AVAILABLE OR WHOLE DAY WEAVING 9:00AM-4:00PM
To make a reservation or to inquire about other dates not posted above, please text +639178512926 or email email@example.com.
* If you have reserved for a One-on-one and other guests sign up, the adjusted discounted 2-Guest/ 3-Guest Rate will be applied to your booking.